Ši prekė bus pristatyta per 14-30 d.d.
Dėmesio: Paskutinė prekė atsargose!
This product is high-definition glasses with digital camera to shoot high-definition video it is simple to use delicate appearance practical and portable very popular for home security education family life outdoor sports etc.
1. Power on
Long press power button red and blue lights on. After initialize have steady blue lights. It enters the standby mode. ( If not inserting any memory card the two lights blinking interchange and shuts off automatically after 30seconds ).
2. Power off : device will shuts off after 1min. Without any operation .
3. Record video
Short press Video button one time blue light blinking 3 times then starts recording video. Short press video button 1 time again to stop blue light blinking 1 time then save a .AVI video file. It enters into standby mode.
4. Take photo
Short press power button one time blue light blinking 3 times and start to take photos. Long press the power button to stop photo mode.
USB slot: To connect to PC to transfer files and charge.
TF slot: To insert memory card for saving photo and video files.
According to the different computer configuration or system identify the removable disk will be slightly different please be patient If it does not automatically pop up ndash Try to plug out and plug in the USB cable from the computer and glasses and make sure the USB drive is properly inserted into the USB slot.
Please fully charge the device before the first time using . There two ways for charging:
1. Connect The device directly to the USB port on your computer by using the included USB cable . Make sure your computer is powered on . The device will automatically charge and the blue indicator blinking . Allow to charge for a minimum of 1.5 hours (until the indicator light turns solid red.)
2. Charge with a AC adapter (not included in the packing for optional only )
Set Date and time:
Setting the time and date stamp on your device is easy. The date and time will be revised for video and photo in next recording.
To change the time and date you must create a time document we can provided to you by mail .
1.Plug in the USB cable to the Glasses and to the computer
2.Left click My Computer or Computer
3.The glasses will be recognize as Removable Disk Drive
4. Double left click on Removable Disk Drive and it will bring up the DCIM folder but do not open it
5. You should now create New Text named ldquo time rdquo
6.Double left click on the : rdquo time.txt rdquo document
7.Type in the current year.month.day.hour:minute:seconds
8. Go to File and Save then close file done.
1.Blue light blinking incessantly : check if the TF card properly inserted or good.
2.Camera stop response because of improper operation or other special reasons please reset and restart.
3. Device won rsquo t turn on: check battery enough or not reset turn off and restart.
4. Don't recording: check TF card good or not.
5. Can rsquo t connect to computer: please make sure your operating system drivers USB interface connecting line are OK .
video format AVI
Video coding MJPEG
The video resolution 1920 1080 1280 720
video frame rate 20~30fps
Player software The operating system or bring the mainstream video player software
Image format JPG 4032 3024
Image 5M pix
Image scale 16:9
Support system Windows me/2000 xp 2003/vista:M
Battery capacity 250mAh
Charging voltage DC-5V
USB interface type MINI 8pin USB
Storage support micro SD card
battery high capacity polymer lithium battery